To be fair though, Texas roads are some of the smoothest and straightest I've encountered in my driving life. You can literally see ahead and behind you for 4+ miles and at night it's pretty much empty. That being said, 140 mph is pretty high, even if it takes you only 4 seconds to get there.. » 8/26/14 12:59pm 8/26/14 12:59pm

Other than a wrap(the worst wraps in existence btw) and new smoothies, their menu hasn't changed. Their fries and nuggets are good for when you crave them, but otherwise the rest of the menu is the same since I stopped eating kids meals almost 2 decades ago. » 8/25/14 10:34am 8/25/14 10:34am

I loved collecting these as a kid though my collection only starts around 2000. I keep hoping someone will pay $$ for my Z8 , Bentley, Camaro SS 35th Anniversary, Isuzu, Pontiac etc etc brochures in the future. But then again, I absolutely love just reading them every now and then. I literally have 4 filing cabinets… » 8/22/14 11:02am 8/22/14 11:02am

I manage a warehouse and do some logistics as well near one of the biggest ports on the east coast. I've had several drivers just this month call and ask me for turn by turn directions because they don't have a map or a GPS. 1/4 of drivers barely speak English. Simply mind boggling. » 8/15/14 2:58pm 8/15/14 2:58pm

To be fair I would rather see automakers have balls and bring products that otherwise would not be considered. GTR, Juke, Cabriolet, supercharged Xterra's etc. Sure for 95% of the market those cars are silly, ugly, impractical, etc. But for the other 5%? Might be just the thing they're looking for. I've asked a couple… » 8/15/14 11:19am 8/15/14 11:19am

I have always flipped cars since college for a profit or worst case, I get to drive for free and not lose money like most of my friends. Have owned 16 cars in 6 years with about half being modified and never add anything that can't be removed within 30 minutes or put back to stock before a sale. Too many people think… » 8/15/14 10:11am 8/15/14 10:11am

I was out two weekends ago and tried Uber for the first time. 3am in DC with the Metro shut down and tipsy and I'm downloading some app I've only heard about on the internets and hooking it with my paypal account. Easy enough and within 3 minutes I had a Camry coming my way. » 8/12/14 9:32am 8/12/14 9:32am